Monday, January 4, 2010

Well, here we are. Interesting and easy process for setting up a blog. I may know more than I think I do to get this far. So much I don't understand but will get there I presume.
The beginning of a new year and new decade. Welcome 'twenty ten'. The resolution and the goal is to continue with the WW Diet and to exercise. Care to follow along? Can't promise excitement but maybe results.
In spite of the frigid Florida temperatures (and bright sun) we altered the usual routine of walking pre-sunrise and walked after noon. Still darn cold. Just did the usual 2 miles.
History: Harold and Wilma began Weight Watchers sometime in early November. We have exercised religiously, and followed the diet to the best of our ability. To date, Harold has lost 12 pounds and I have lost 8. This after Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, parties and a trip to Disney World for 5 days. We are psyched and finding it easy with two of us counting points, shopping, planning and encouraging each other. We are claiming this our new lifestyle. Harold is doing a lot of the cooking and it is working out well, at least I am liking it. H researches recipes and off we go. Of course, as a man he gets more points for food and loses faster than I. Is this justice? 'Fraid so. We are finding we can eat anything we want, but it is all a tradeoff and the decision is ours to make. I, personally, trade food points for wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment